A new report has determined which small towns and villages are the safest places in America. The analysis was conducted by money geek so they could “test the theory that small towns and villages are the safest places in America”.
To determine the safety of small towns in America, money geek said they have “analyzed crime statistics and quantified the cost of these crimes to identify the safest and least safe small towns – those with 30,000 to 100,000 residents”.
Of the 25 safest small towns and villages in America, two are in the state of California:
- Buffalo Grove, Ill.
- Franklin, MA
- Carmel Town, NY
- Shrewsbury, MA
- Bartlett, IL
- Monroe Township, Middlesex County, NJ
- Long Beach, New York
- Orland Park, Illinois
- City of Yorktown, New York State
- Lexington, MA
- Northbrook, IL
- Parkland, Florida
- Middletown Township, New Jersey
- Upper Arlington, Ohio
- Bloomfield Township, Michigan
- Princeton, New Jersey
- Greenwich, Connecticut
- Solitary Woodpecker, UT
- Marlboro Township, New Jersey
- Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Old Bridge Township, NJ
- Rancho Santa Margarita, California
- Park Ridge, IL
- Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Danville, California
Between Rancho Santa Margarita and Danville, the former is considered the safest city in the state of California, with a per capita cost of crime of $78.
Read money geekis a comprehensive study, Click here.
- California cities break rain records as atmospheric river storm floods state
- 4 Californian cities in the top 10, according to a study
- Trying to find affordable California cities? This is where the communities of the valley pile up.
- Travelers frustrated by different mask and vaccine mandates in California cities