November 21, 2021 (9:00 a.m.)
Icardo Center // Bakersfield, California
9001 Stockdale Road, Gym
Bakersfield, CA 93311
Parking is free for teams, participants, coaches and spectators in Parking I, next to the Icardo Center.
General admission seating available. The seats on the mattress and on the back of the chair are not present and unavailable for the Roadrunner Open.
The ticket serves as a day pass – you can leave and return as much as you need.
Bleacher General Admission: Available in all open sections (7-11)
(only the bleachers on the north side will be open – different from the map displayed)
Group discounts: Available for ticket orders of 12+. More info here. Contact the ticket office at (661) 654-BLUE or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your outing.
The Roadrunner Open 2021 will be subject to federal, state and local protocol regarding COVID-19. The following COVID-19 safety measures are in effect during home control events until further notice:
- Wearing a mask – covering the entire nose and mouth – is compulsory at all times inside the Icardo Center.
- Coaches and participants are requested to wear masks when not competing.
- No FOOD or DRINK, with the exception of water, is allowed inside the Icardo Center. Food purchased at the concession stand must be consumed before returning to the arena.
- Social distancing will be encouraged, but not mandatory due to masking.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and additional masks will be available on site.
- The use of electronic tickets is encouraged (mobile / smartphone and home printing).
- Teams are asked to avoid congregating inside the gymnasium or hall of the Icardo Center and to set up dedicated areas for teams in the new Hall Plaza.
Pre-registration: All registered entries must be submitted by Saturday, November 20 at 4:00 p.m. Teams can remove / add wrestlers or change weights before registration closes on Saturday evening.
Non-pre-registration: Registration is available for $ 50 on Saturday, November 20 between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. at the Icardo Center.
Divisions: Open divisions are available for college wrestlers in all NCAA weight classes.
Registration: Coaches can pick up the team kits during registration on Saturday November 20 (6-8 p.m.) at the Icardo Center, or Sunday November 21 (7-7.45 a.m.).
Open mats: Carpets are available on Saturday, November 20 between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. and again on Sunday, November 21 between 6:45 a.m. and 7 a.m.
Pre-meeting: Skin checks and weighings begin at the Icardo Center on Sunday, November 21 at 6:45 a.m.
Tournament programming: The preliminary matches will start on Sunday, November 21 at 9:00 a.m. and will continue until they are completed. The final fights are scheduled to take place between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. All matches will be finished at the Icardo Center with a six-stack configuration.
For more information about the event, please contact:
CSUB Head Coach Luke Smith
Varner Brothers., Inc.
California USA Wrestling
Wayne Long & CO.
Large Cotton LLC
Full Mat Sponsors:
AC power company
Clifford & Bradford Insurance Agency
Ira & Carole Cohen
Interstate land company
Mercedes Benz from Bakersfield
Michael Moore – Walter Mortensen Insurance – INSURICA
Disposition Inc price
Rhino concrete pumping
Strong Bank of the Valley
Half Mat Sponsors:
Mission Oil Co.
Patrick Hoffman – Barbich Hooper Accounting Company Dill Hoffman
Richard G. McBurnie – Lawyer
Southern Cross dairy
Wilson Bros Roofing
David and Catherine Gay
Jerry and Sandy Mathews