ABCJULY 10, 2022 CALIFORNIA STATE FAIR CONTEST TICKETS
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “ABC10 July 2022 California State Fair Tickets Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the State of California who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KXTV (“Sponsor”) TEGNA Inc., Black Oak Casino Resort and each of their respective affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members and anyone domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to participate. The Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. (PT) on Monday, July 11, 2022 and end at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on Sunday, July 17, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). Enter by visiting www.abc10.com/Contests, filling in all required information (name, address, and email address) and following all instructions displayed. Complete the registration form and all other required fields, then submit your registration by clicking the “SUBMIT” button. Entries limited to one (1) entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for entry tracking purposes. Ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your input.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By participating, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Selection of winners. A total of four (4) Prize Winners will be selected during the Contest Period as follows:
After 10:00 a.m. (PT) on Monday, July 18, 2022, four (4) prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries. Lots limited to one lot per household.
5. Prices and odds. Price. The prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to the California State Fair 2022 from July 15-31, 2022 at Cal Expo 1600 Exposition Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95815. (ARV: $56.00).
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified shortly after the draw via the email address provided on the winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to such email notification within 48 hours of notification. Failure to respond within this time or return of prize notification email as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, the winner will receive the prize by mail or email once notified that the prize is available. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. All prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The prices are not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winners. Prizes, Grand Prize and individual components of Prize Packs are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or Grand Prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any tax on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to execute the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in the Prize or Grand Prize and awarding of the Prize. to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without limitation the Internet, or other compensation. Any unearned prizes or Grand Prize claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Attendance. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify individuals found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupts or compromises the administration, security, fairness, or proper functioning of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for non-receipt of entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were submitted. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for allocating ISP addresses for the domain associated with that ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an ISP account owner will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever release and hold harmless the Sponsor, TEGNA Inc. and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages arising out of the contest. , including, but not limited to, any claim for personal injury, death or damage or loss of property or any other harm resulting from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, use or misuse any prize, or any trip or activity that is related to the contest or any other prize. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Cal Expo and the California State Fair, including any cancellations, closures or schedule changes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “ABC10 July 2022 California State Fair Tickets Sweepstakes” is sponsored by KXTV. Sponsor’s decisions regarding winner selection and all other aspects of the Contest are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. For a list of winners (available after July 25, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (if applicable), “ABCJuly 10, 2022 California State Fair Tickets Sweepstakes”, 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818.
If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Corinne Stubbs, firstname.lastname@example.org