Here’s what to expect at the state fair on July 18.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — It’ll be another round of fun, funnel cakes, and carnival rides at the 2022 California State Fair on July 18. The state fair continues through the end of the month.
Here’s a schedule of what’s happening on Monday, July 18.
Business hours: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Carnival hours: Opens at 2 p.m.
Children’s park opening hours: Opens at 1 p.m.
Save at the fair
Want free admission to the California State Fair on Monday? Here is your chance. The fair has a list of the most needed items that is available HERE. By bringing at least three of the non-perishable and non-perishable items, you can get a free admission ticket the same day if you pass between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on July 18. The offer is courtesy of the Sacramento Municipal Utilities District.
Food vendors are open daily, click here for the full list.
- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. — The California State Fair and Food Festival has a pass which gives four tickets for $28 which can be redeemed at a vendor who is part of the food festival.
- 1:30-2:30 p.m.: Cooking demonstration: Shrimp Funnel Cake
- 6-7 p.m.: Cooking demonstration: Bodega Chefs Cook Caribbean
- 6-8pm: Home Brew Helpdesk with Certified Beer Judge Ray Hill
Fun for kids
7-8pm – Heroes vs. Villains | A compilation of horseback acrobats with aerials, jugglers, trick riders, dancers and more.
- 12pm-6pm – Jimmy Becker and Jay Rin | Save Mart Wine Garden
- 3pm-3:45pm – Kayfromfaraway | Sky River Casino Boardwalk Stage
- 4-4:30 p.m. – Violin on fire | Sky River Casino Boardwalk Stage
- 4-7pm – Dave Badilla | Lagunitas Craft Beer Scene
- 8-9pm – Ariel Sailor | Sky River Casino Boardwalk Stage
- 8-9:30 p.m. – 24k Magic Bruno Mars Tribute | Golden Main Stage 1
For real-time traffic updates, check out the Waze map below.